- Where is Selecta’s corporate headquarters located?
- The company’s headquarters are located at 480 Arsenal Way, Watertown, MA 02472. The main office number is 617-923-1400.
- How is Selecta’s stock traded?
- Selecta is traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the ticker symbol SELB, and its CUSIP number is 816212 104
- When did Selecta commence trading?
- Selecta’s initial public offering (IPO) occurred on June 22, 2016.
- Who were the managing underwriters for Selecta's IPO?
- Selecta’s underwriters were UBS Investment Bank, Stifel, Canaccord Genuity and Needham & Company.
- Does Selecta have a dividend reinvestment program?
- Selecta does not currently offer a dividend reinvestment program, and does not expect to declare or pay dividends on our common stock in the foreseeable future.
- How can I replace my lost stock certificates?
- If you have misplaced your stock certificates, please contact Selecta’s transfer agent, American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC. There may be a fee involved for replacing lost stock certificates.
- How can I purchase shares?
- Shares can be purchased through a stockbroker of your choice. Selecta does not have a direct stock purchase plan.
- When is Selecta’s fiscal year-end?
- The company’s fiscal year ends on December 31st.
- Who is Selecta’s transfer agent?
- Communication regarding transfer requirements, lost certificates, and change of address should be directed to:
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
- Who are Selecta’s legal counsel and independent auditors?
- Legal Counsel: Latham & Watkins LLP
Name: Peter N. Handrinos
Address: John Hancock Tower, 27th Floor, 200 Clarendon Street
City, State, Zip Code: Boston, MA 02116
Phone Number 617-948-6000
Ernst & Young LLP
200 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116
- How can I view documents Selecta has filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC)?
- Quarterly and annual reports, as well as other SEC filings, can be accessed in the Financial Information section of our Investors & Media webpage or directly from the SEC at www.sec.gov.
- Whom should I contact if I have future questions?
- You can submit questions to Selecta’s head of investor relations, Jason Fredette, at email@example.com